Traveling as a diver internationally can bring you to the most adventure filled destinations in the world as well as the most tranquil locales on the planet. You may swim with sea turtles, eagle rays, and whale sharks in the morning and then watch the sun set over a Mayan ruin in the evening or eat dinner around a Fijian campfire at night.
We would like to invite you to join us on our international excursions. Traveling with Lancaster Scuba Center on a group diving excursion has many benefits.
- All of Lancaster Scuba Center’s dive vacations are organized by our Travel Center.
- The Travel Center coordinates and books the necessary travel arrangements, lodging, and dive services needed on each trip.
- All dive excursions are led by one or more of our PADI Diving Professionals.
- The Diving Professionals have a personal knowledge of the regions where they lead their diving vacations and can offer their expert advice and guidance before and during the trip.
- Many divers like traveling with the Dive Professionals they have developed trusting relationships with through the classes they have taken at Lancaster Scuba Center.
- Nearly all trips offer specialized diving courses before or during each trip so that you can be prepared for the unique diving conditions offered by that excursion’s dive sites.
- Nearly every trip is preceded by a pre-trip meeting to prepare you with knowledge of the dive sites, the gear needed on the trip, and the itinerary to be expected during the trip.
- Most trips offer Non-Diver rates so that your non-diving friends and family can join you on your trips and snorkel, explore the country, or just relax on the beach while you dive.
- Diving on group excursions with Lancaster Scuba Center is a great way to make new friends and create lasting relationships.
Lancaster Scuba Center has led diving excursions all around the globe including Bonaire, Fiji, Cozumel, Honduras, Yap, Guam, Curacao, Palau, the Bahamas, Australia, the Galapagos, Papua New Guinea, Saba, Belize, and many more destinations.